Every one of us must have known spices right from our childhood like cloves, pepper, turmeric, ginger, garlic, and so on as these are the kings and queens our kitchen those have gotten a perfect place at the kitchen selves that is easy to reach and why not as these are most used ingredients in the house. But, do you have any idea how useful spice oils are? If no, then scroll down as we at Aromaazinternational.com, are going to take you to the whole new world of spices and the benefits of spice oils.
So, keeping hanging around as we are about to start!!
Remember those days when your toothache was treated with clove oil? Do you have any sight stored in your mind about the turmeric milk when you were lying on the road after your first ride on the bicycle? Or, the ginger extracts being used to cure the problem of cough and cold? Well, you must have as this is what the beauty of home remedies is and to make these home remedies more useful and worthy, the extract of spices has always been the main ingredient to play the role. These spices are known to have so many health beneficial properties that even they are being used in the formulation of medicines for the past many years or you can say, from ancient times.
But, with time, life has become so busy that it is almost impossible to have time for preparing home remedies. That is why; we at Aromaazinternational.com has come up with a wide range of spice oils and oleoresins so that everyone who doesn’t want to rely on the chemicals to cure minor health issues and problems, can get the best and good quality spice oils from here at this online store and that too without going high on the budget.
Here, a kind of collection of spice oils is given below so that you get to know spices very well and when you are about to include them in your regimen, you need not face any problem. So, let us have a look:
1. Aniseed Spice Oil
Botany: The aniseeds are known as the amazing aromatic plant that is grown annually and the oil that is extracted from this plant by the process of steam distillation is what we have known as aniseed spice oil and is considered very useful for promoting a healthy way of living.
- Aniseed spice oil is known to have sedative properties that help solve many health-related problems
- This oil also works amazingly as a pain reliever in case of arthritis when used in the right proportion.
- This spice oil is also having antiseptic properties that are very helpful in protecting from various infections.
- This oil also works as a commendable favoring agent that can be used to impart flavor to a wide variety of foods and beverages.
- This oil is also used in the aromatherapy sessions for promoting sound sleep.
2. Black pepper spice oil
Botany: Black pepper spice oil is extracted from the parent plant that is known to have a spicy tinted aroma that makes it one of the most widely used and popular spices all across the world. The properties of clove spice oil are anti-inflammatory properties, antiseptic properties, antiviral, antibacterial, and germicidal properties as well
- Black Pepper spice oil is very much helpful in preventing the symptoms of cancer
- This spice oil is also considered very helpful to aid digestive issues like an ache, indigestion, and many more.
- This oil is also very helpful in providing relief from issues like cough and cold because it is having antibacterial properties.
- This application of this oil is also helpful in fighting the issue of chest congestion
- When this spice oil is consumed, it is also very helpful in weight loss
3. Clove spice oil
Botany: Clove spice oil is extracted from the clove buds by the process of steam distillation so that there are fewer chemical components in the oil. Also, this spice oil is highly concentrated in nature that requires carrier oil to dilute this spice oil.
- Clove spice oil is widely used to improve the healing process and also fasten the whole process.
- This oil can also be used as a mosquito repellent when applied directly on the skin
- The application of this oil can also be used to relieve various pains when it is massaged on the infected area.
- The clove spice oil is widely used to cure the problems like toothache
- This amazing spice oil also works well-reducing swelling as it is known to have anti-inflammatory properties
4. Dill seed spice oil
Botany: Dill seed is an aromatic herb that grows annually and is known for its powerful and sweet aroma that is also having a tint of spice like pepper. Having properties like revitalizing, stimulating, and restoring; this oil is widely used in various forms. Apart from this, the spice oil is also having properties like antispasmodic, diuretic, stomachic, and cleansing ones making it more special and widely used.
- This spice oil is used in beverages and foodstuffs all over the world.
- Dill seed spice oil is also used exclusively for flavoring purposes and is also added in items like pickle
- This spice oil is also used in the manufacturing and formulation of various cosmetics and skincare products to take good care of the skin
- Also, this oil is used in the manufacturing and production of various perfumes and hence, it is supplied to the perfume industries
- Because of the amazing and therapeutic aroma of Dill seed spice oil, it is also used in diffusers and the aromatherapy sessions
5. Fenugreek spice oil
Botany: Fenugreek is one such spice that is being used from ancient times as it is known to have various amazing and medicinal properties. This oil is having iron, silicon, thiamine, and various other fatty acids and vitamins that make it more worthy and widely used. Having properties like the carminative, expectorant, anti-diabetic, and stimulating as well.
- Fenugreek sees spice oil is widely used to treat diabetes and is also used in the manufacturing and production of such medicines and tonics as well
- For the patients of poor digestion or having issues like gastric inflammation, or tuberculosis; this oil can turn out to be a blessing when used properly
- This spice oil is also used in promoting lactation in various women.
- This oil is known to have iron, silicon, thiamine, and sodium that make it very popular in various aisles.
- The aroma of fenugreek seed spice oil is used in imparting a different and unique flavor to the sauces and syrups used for cooking.
6. Ginger spice oil
Botany: Ginger is a kind of herb and the ginger spice oil is extracted from the root of ginger with the help of the steam distillation process. It has various elements and components that make it this popular and widely used. Now, if we talk about the properties of this oil, it is known to have various kinds of properties like analgesic, antiseptic, anti-emetic, antispasmodic, laxative, bactericidal, carminative, stimulating one as well that makes it super amazing and more beneficial.
- Ginger spice oil is widely used in the treatment of almost every kind of fracture and also it helps to speed up the whole process.
- The health issues like rheumatism, diarrhea, cramps, nausea, and even hangovers can be diluted and the symptoms can be reduced with the use of this spice oil.
- Having antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-germicidal properties, this spice oil can be used to cure the issues of cough and colds and also kill bacteria and viruses causing flu and other infections.
- This oil when diffused in the surroundings blended and diluted with a carrier oil can also treat issues like stress, depression, anxiety, and so on.
- This oil is also used in the manufacturing and production of perfumes as it has an amazing aroma.
7. Juniper Berry spice oils
Botany: Juniper spice oil is extracted from the juniper berries by the process of steam distillation and is having a fresh and slightly woody aroma that works well as an antidepressant because of the aroma of the oil is loaded with the therapeutic properties. The other properties that can be found in this oil are antiseptic, astringent, styptic, and sedative as well which makes this oil more amazing and useful.
- Juniper spice oil works great for various respiratory problems as it is having antiseptic elements in it.
- The aroma of this oil is loaded with the therapeutic benefits that make it an amazing element to be included in the aromatherapy sessions.
- This spice oil is also considered beneficial when used as meditation oil as it works amazingly in opening and stimulating chakras of the body.
- Juniper berry spice oil is also a very popular ingredient that is used in the manufacturing and formulation of various kinds of perfumes due to its spicy and woody fragrance
- This spice oil is also used in the manufacturing of various skincare and body care products that will help to take good care of skin throughout.
8. Mace spice oil
Botany: The mace spice oil is having non-toxic and non-irritating properties that can make it one of the best ingredients to be used on the skin topically on every skin type whether it is sensitive or dry or oily or combination as well. This oil is also having antioxidant properties that make this oil even better.
- Mace spice oil is also used in the treatment of various issues like cardiac disorders or the pre-menstrual cramps as well
- This oil can also be used to cure various digestive troubles as it is having stimulating properties as well.
- This spice oil is also widely used in the formulation of various medicines and tonics as this oil is having certain medicinal properties making it more useful and beneficial.
- It is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties that are perfect for treating various inflammatory issues like infections in the body and it will also help to heal the wounds faster.
- The aroma of this oil is also used in various dishes to impart amazing taste to them.
9. Nutmeg spice oil
Botany: Having various properties like the anti-parasitic, analgesic, anti-emetic, antirheumatic, antioxidant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, laxative, and stimulating ones as well, this oil is one of the widely used and preferred spice oils that is extracted from the Nutmeg seed of the tree.
- Nutmeg spice oil is considered helpful in treating certain problems like arthritis, nausea, rheumatism, etc.
- Certain digestive problems like slow digestion can also be cured with the help of this oil as it has amazing stimulating properties
- The aroma of this oil is having amazing therapeutic properties that can be used to rejuvenate and uplift the mood very quickly and also naturally.
- Nutmeg spice oil when used in a little quantity can be used for taking good care of the skin as it is one of the best ways to get rid of dead skin and certain skin problems
- Having stimulating properties, this oil can be used to relieving certain pains like muscular pains and body aches.
10. Olibanum spice oil
Botany: Olibanum is a gum-resin that can be found in small trees & bushes and the oil that is extracted from these resins by the process of steam distillation is what we use and what is known as Olibanum spice oil. Like other spice oils, this oil is also the type whose aroma is loaded with several benefits and properties that makes it utmost special and beneficial. These properties include antiseptic, carminative, astringent, digestive, sedative, and stimulating as well.
- Olibanum spice oil is the one that is having amazing aroma loaded with many therapeutic properties that are having a calming and peaceful effect on the mind.
- The aroma of this oil when diffused in the surroundings revamps and boosts the lost energy effectively and also naturally
- The oil when used internally will be helpful to cure certain respiratory disorders and that too without involving any chemical substitutes in the routine.
- When this oil is used in the aromatherapy sessions can be used to cure and control the symptoms of anxiety, stress, hypertension, and depression as well
- For the patients of insomnia, this oil can works wonders as the therapeutic aroma of this oil can be used to promote sound sleep.
11. Parsley Seed spice oil
Botany: Parsley seed spice oil is extracted from the seeds of the Parsley by the process of steam distillation. The main thing that makes this spice oil one of the best ingredients to be used in various fields in the aroma of the oil that is loaded with many amazing properties and therapeutic benefits like the antimicrobial, antiseptic, antirheumatic, astringent, diuretic, carminative, laxative, and the stimulating ones as well.
- This oil is being used in the manufacturing of certain cosmetics, skincare, and body care products
- This oil is also used in the formulation of soaps, detergents, and other substitutes to take good care of the skin
- The amazing and pleasing aroma of this oil makes it one of the best ingredients used in the perfume industry
- Having therapeutic properties, this oil is also used in the aromatherapy sessions for promoting sound sleep.
- This spice oil is also used widely in various types of food and dishes to add a spicy tint to it.
12. Saffron spice oil
Botany: Saffron is one of the most expensive spices known ever all across the world. The oil that is extracted from the strands of saffron are having a woody and spicy sort of aroma that is loaded with many properties like anti-poisonous, cardiotonic, aphrodisiac, diaphoretic, carminative, febrifuge, stimulant, galactagogue, sedative, and styptic as well that makes it one of the most useful elements in various fields.
- Saffron oil is one of the best ingredients that is used in the formulation and manufacturing of certain medicines to cure heart diseases
- The fragrance of this oil is also used in making incense sticks that have been used traditionally in temples and for worship.
- The oil extracted from saffron is also used in treating the problems of acne and pimples as it controls the sebum production in the body
- This oil is also known to have stimulating properties that help cure insect bites other pains
- This oil is also having properties that make it a useful ingredient to lighten the complexion of the skin.
13. Turmeric spice oil
Botany: Turmeric is considered as one of the best spices all around the world having many commendable properties that are beneficial for healthy living and the same goes with the turmeric spice oil. This oil is known to have antiseptic, aphrodisiac, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic,anti-oxidant, anti-viral, antibacterial, anti-tumoral, diuretic, insecticidal, hypotensive, laxative, rubefacient, and also amazing digestive stimulating ones that makes it the best element to be included in the regimen.
- Turmeric spice oil assists in aiding the digestive issues and is also used to ease certain digestive problems.
- Using this oil will also boost the metabolism system in the body and hence, making you both fit and healthy
- Using this oil also works as a good blood purifier that helps detoxify the body from the harmful chemicals and elements
- Using turmeric oil topically on the skin blended with any carrier oil will also help to improve the skin complexion and controls the problem of acne and pimples.
- The antiviral, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties of this oil are also helpful to control the growth of certain bacteria and virus growth in the body.
14. Vetiver spice oil
Botany: The vetiver spice oil is obtained from the root of the plant by the process of steam distillation that is known for having a long-lasting woody aroma that is loaded with amazing properties like an antiseptic, antispasmodic, rubefacient, sedative, depurative, stimulant, and other certain medical properties as well that makes it so useful and beneficial.
- Vetiver spice oil strengthens the nervous system when the aroma of this spice oil is diffused in the surrounding environment
- The aroma of this oil is having many therapeutic properties that help cure problems like depression, anxiety, stress, hypertension, and nervous breakdown.
- The anti-inflammatory properties present in this oil is used to cure acne and pimples effectively as it controls the production of sebum.
- It is also one of the popular ingredients used for the production and manufacturing of soaps, perfumes, and other many toiletries.
- Having therapeutic properties, this oil is also used in promoting sound sleep when a few drops of this oil are sprinkles around the pillow while sleeping.
15. White pepper spice oil
Botany: White pepper spice oil is known to have a delicate flavor as compared to the black pepper spice oil and hence, it is used to add a peppery flavor to the dishes without adding black color to them. It is a bit less concentrated than the black pepper but it is still required to blend it with a carrier oil for the application.
- The antioxidant properties of this spice oil help to detoxify the body from the harmful elements
- The use of this oil is also protecting cholesterol from turning to its harmful version
- This oil is also known to have anti-cancer elements that can be helpful to prevent the growth of the cancer cells.
- This oil is also known to have astringent properties that work best for relieving certain pain
- The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of these oils can also be used to cure certain wounds and it also fastens the wound healing process.
So, isn’t exciting to see such a wide range of spices and their extracted oils? Yes, it is, of course as these spices are not only limited to your kitchen selves and they have many important roles to play other than imparting amazing and spicy flavors to the food items. And, hence, these spices will surely be helpful to bring back the lost charm and relaxation from your life. Also, those spices that you are seeing in your kitchen are not all as there are hundreds of spices available from all across the world and here, it this write up, you will find some amazing spices listed alphabetically from A to Z with their benefits as well so that when you decide to switch to the aisles of the natural and healthy living, you have an idea where to go and what to get for you.
Now, if you are already into the aisles of natural oils and substitutes, then you must be thinking about the aptest spot to get the best oils both quality wise and also keeping budget in mind. And, hence, you can consider to buy pure spice oils online from here at Aromaazinternational.com as this is one of the best and most recognized online spots that is offering the customers with pure and naturally extracted oils so that customers need not have any tension about the side-effects or the problems that these oils might cause. So, what are you thinking now!! Just explore the site and get the best oils in hand to take proper care of your skin, hair, and of course, overall health.
Note: All the spice oils given above with their benefits are only for education and hence, before using any of them practically and topically on the skin as they might have severe side-effects that can be problematic in many ways. That is why; it is always recommended to take advice from the doctors before using any of the oil for better use.