India is indeed a hub of spices varying from bay leaves to cinnamon to cardamom to pepper to cumin and many more are there on the list. But, it will be so unfair to forget the most important one from the list. Yes, it is about the Clove. Though small in size, this particular spice is rich in a huge array of properties making it an apt for treating problems of skin, body, hairs, and healthy mind as well. Now, one can experience the similar properties of Clove spice packed in the bottle of Clove spice oil.
Organic oleoresins are serving humans from ancient times, some in the form of raw spices, some in the form of home remedies and some because of the characteristic aroma they have infused with the therapeutic properties calming mind and body. And, talking about the combination of all, Clove spice oil is the one that came to mind. This spice is not limited to the kitchen racks and this will be proved with the list of benefits that Clove spice oil has. So, do not forget to have a look at that as well. But, before that, we know that your mind must be sticking with the question about where to buy good quality oils? So, let us spill the beans out with the most recommended name in the aisle of spice oil manufacturers i.e. Aromaazinternational.com, the most prominent option to buy spice oleoresins online. So, do check out an exotic catalog of 100% pure and beneficial spice oils.
Now, before jumping to the array of benefits of clove oil, one thing that you should also be clear about are the properties that make clove oil this beneficial and useful. Here they are:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antiseptic properties
- Antibacterial properties
- Antimicrobial properties
- Anti-fungal properties
- Germicidal properties
- Therapeutic properties
Now, as you know about what properties make this oil one of the most prominent in the huge aisles of spice oils! Now, let us explore the benefits and uses of Clove spice oil for skin, hair, body, and mind:
- Clove oil is the perfect one for dental care as it is also a crucial agent in many dental care products because of its strong germicidal properties.
- This oil can be used as an antiseptic because of its aroma and ability to kill infectious bacteria and viruses
- One can also use this oil because of its therapeutic properties that help in relieving stress & anxiety
- Clove oil has amazing properties to cures indigestion, motion sickness, and hiccups that make it an amazing component of Indian dishes.
- This oil is also considered good for diabetic patients as it maintains the insulin level
- Because of the strong antiviral properties, it boosts the immune system as well
- With the anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, this oil treats painful sty as well
- A boon for acne-prone skin as it helps in eliminating acne
- Works well in lightening blemishes on the face
- Reduces the fine lines and crow’s feet with its property to generate new skin cells and tissues
- It is a key ingredient in most cosmetics manufactured
- Reduces hair fall as it promotes blood circulation
- Works as a natural hair conditioner when mixed with regular hair oil
- Can be used as an insect repellent as well with its property to kill bacteria and viruses
- The most common use of this oil is as a flavoring agent in many dishes
- Shockingly, this oil also treats nausea and morning sickness in pregnant women
- The antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties present in this oil helps in blood purification by removing toxins from blood
- Clove oil has a soothing effect on the mind that helps alleviate headache
- Having anti-inflammatory properties, clove spice oil eases respiratory problems and the problem of sore throat as well.
- Suffering from earache? Do not worry and mix a few drops of clove oil with some carrier oil to relieve earache
Now, after the properties and the benefits, the turn is of the correct way to use this concentrated clove spice oil. So, to give no space to the confusion, here is a brief guide given stating the ways to bring the oil is use:
As a spray:
- Using this oil as a spray is the easiest way to use the aromatic benefits of clove.
- Just add a few drops of clove oil to water and mix with the dispersing agent to form the spray solution. Be sure to shake the bottle well before spraying.
- Apart from spray, using a diffuser can also help in spreading the aroma of clove oil throughout a room. You can easily find the diffuser in the market.
- But, don’t forget to make sure that the room is well-ventilated before diffusing the aroma.
For topical use:
If you want to use the oil for pain relief, wound healing, or to ease itching and rashes on the body, then there are a couple of ways to apply clove oil to your skin like:
- Dilute the oil with a carrier oil to form the perfect blend and apply it to the infected area.
- One can also use this oil by mixing it with oils, creams, or lotions for the topical use on the skin, body, or hair.
Clove spice oil is no doubt one of the most widely used and popular spice oil serving humankind from ancient times. From skin to hair to body and for physical health as well, this amazing aromatic oil is the one perfect option to treat the normal and minor day-to-day problems very easily and effectively. Now, talking about natural substitutes, it becomes essential to keep an account of the quality of these oils. That is why it is recommended to place the order online from pure spice oil suppliers in India and for this; we are here offering the same for our esteemed customers. They can also order pure essential oils in bulk quantity and that too going easy on the pockets.
So, order now and pair your healthy skin, body, and mind with natural substitutes!!
All the information given above about clove oil is only for education. Do not consider this information only a valid source to cure, treat, and prevent any disease. So, before using any of the above-mentioned products, consult your doctor for better results.
- Absolute Oils, Their Applications, and Profiles of Popular Absolute Oils! - September 14, 2021
- Clean and Non-toxic Personalized Perfumes – The Latest Trend in Perfumeries! - September 4, 2021
- Revel in Zesty Lemony Essential Oils This Summer! - August 10, 2021