THE MAGIC OF NATURE REVISED-
The earlier times in history have foreseen the immense benefits of naturally adapted things. Our ancestors worshipped and owed mother nature for survival and well-being. The necessities like food, clothes, medicine, fire, etc all come from the inhabited surroundings. Although, with technology development, certain advancements change the extraction process and usage of such natural amenities.
Notedly, recent times call for the need for a healthy physical self. It is necessary to check purity, quality-safe standards before consuming any products. Since studies have shown that synthetic ingredients collectively affect our wellness, we should focus on natural products and materials derived in a safe environment.
Furthermore, along with the natural origin of the products, we need to choose the right companies that fulfill the chemical-free, additive-free, biotic product criterion. Incorporating organic-based products in our day-to-day activities can bring a lot of improvement and overcome many health issues. Mental wellness can be highly uplifted using aromatherapy and help in the overall revitalization of the body. Hence, most industries are manufacturing bio-friendly products.
The Cosmetic and beauty business is flourishing due to the increasing demand for organic skincare and beauty products. The most common and loved product in this realm is Natural essential oils.
If you are a newcomer to this world where nature meets cosmetics, let us take you on a deeper dive, shall we?!!
NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS AND THE THREE GEMS OILS-
Essential oils are the essence extracts of the plant. The essential oil manufacturers prepare these oils by pressing or steaming different plant parts like roots, stems, leaves, fruits, etc.
These oils possess active ingredients of that plant with a wide range of nutrients and a pleasant aroma. They are easy to apply and blend perfectly with other oils(like carrier oils) to enhance their effects.
The essential oils bring a charismatic, soothing effect on healthiness to the body.
In the following section, we will discuss the three amongst the most popular essential oils in the beauty industry.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL:
Lavender oil extracts are from the Lavandula Angustifolia plant. The lavender plant is famous for its aromatic nature. The typical height of the plant is approximately 1 to 2 meters, and it produces exotic lavender or pinkish-purple flowers. Lavender oil manufacturers extract the oil through the steam distillation method using the flowering top of the plant.
Uses– Lavender oil can benefit the skin in many ways. It can lessen acne, help lighten skin, promote healthy hair and reduce wrinkles.
Some of its p in-points uses are:
- The lavender essential oil is highly beneficial in the practice of aromatherapy. It has many uses for massages, relaxation, and relieving nervousness issues.
- The oil has multi-disciplinary properties such as anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-pests, and anti-bacterial. It opens pores, cleanses and reduces inflammation when you put it on your skin.
- The oil works effectively as a pain-reliever. It helps lessen the joint pain.
- The oil is also a revitalizing agent which helps tone the skin in sunburn, boils, burns, oily skin, and others.
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OILS:
Peppermint is a minty aromatic herb. It’s a hybrid mint that’s a cross between spearmint and watermint. The plant is perennial and grows up to a height of 3 feet. These Peppermint essential oils manufacturers enhance the therapeutic quality oil in the extracts through the steam distillation process. It is a thin pale yellow oil with high menthol content and smells intensely minty. As we know, the minty-cool aroma and refreshing flavor of peppermint are amongst the favorite choices for a long time and continue to be.
Hence, it is a popular ingredient in the skincare and healthcare regime.
Uses– The Peppermint essential oil manufacturers extract the oil from the leaves of the peppermint plant and it is handy for a variety of different purposes. Some of its pin-points uses are:
- The Peppermint oil massage promotes calming effect and relieves anxiety. The fields of naturopathy and aromatherapy equip the use of peppermint essential oils.
- Oil demands in the manufacture of chewing gums, mouth fresheners, confectionery items, beverages, and mouthwashes.
- The oil effectively treats irritable bowel problems, digestive issues, headaches, and the common cold.
- It is typically applied to relieve itching, menstrual pain, muscle cramps, and headache.
BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OILS:
Bergamot essential oil extracts are from the rinds of citrus fruit (Citrus bergamia), growing on bergamot orange trees. The average height of a bergamot tree grows up to a height of 15 feet. It is a hybrid variety of lemon as well as bitter orange species. The essential oil manufacturers employ the cold pressing method for these oils. Ripe and unripe fruits help in obtaining 100 % pure Bergamot essential oil.
Uses– The oil has a citrusy scent that is used in both men’s and women’s health care products. Edible bergamot oil is used for food and drinks flavoring. It also has an abundance of medicinal value.
Some of its pin-points uses are:
- Bergamot essential oil blends perfectly with a carrier oil as a body lotion. It works as a special ingredient in aromatherapy, massage therapy, etc.
- The oil possesses antiseptic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and soothing properties.
- Since earlier times, the oil preference for Earl Gray Tea as a flavoring agent.
- The oil diffuses with water to remove bad smells and add freshness to the ambiance.
- The Triple Bound Well-Being And Charisma With Natural Essential Oils - December 14, 2021
- An Elaborate Study of Lemongrass Essential Oil, Its Origin, Constituents, and Global Market - September 24, 2021