Everyone must have used essential oils in almost more than hundreds of ways and why not; they have gained so much popularity in serving the humans from the past many years and now also, if we talk about the usefulness and the importance of essential oils, everyone will be having a thousand of reasons to give. But, when it comes to the quality factor, are these oils having any kind of certificate to prove themselves? No right! This is because we at Aromaazinternational.com have come up with the commendable and supreme range of certified organic oils.
Here, for all those who are listening to the above name for the very first time, a small guide is given that has covered everything like the benefits of certified organic essential oils, their properties, precautions, and a lot more so that you all can know them very well.
The ultimate guide on certified organic oils includes:
- History of certified organic essential oils
- What is the difference between certified organic oils and essential oils?
- What does it mean to certify organic products?
- Why should anyone use certified organic oils?
- Properties of certified organic oils
- Importance of certified organic oils
- Benefits of certified organic oils
- How to use certified organic oils
- Topmost certified organic oils
- Precautions to be taken while using certified organic oils
- Myths about certified organic oils
- The best place to buy natural certified organic oils in India
So, what are you waiting for? Let us get started:
History of certified organic essential oils
- Certified organic oils are the result of organic farming practices. It has been started from that point of them when the use of pesticides and harmful chemicals has gained so much popularity but they are affecting en environment and wildlife adversely. At that time, the innovators realized the importance of stopping all such activities and for this, they have started talking about the case of soil depletion seriously and launched the organic farming practices.
- The alternate way of farming has to only enhance the health of the soil but has also improved the seeds and grains’ quality. And the concept of organic farming has been prompted by Sir Albert Howard who was a British botanist and with his amazing work for the land and the soil, he is known as “The Father of Modern Organic Agriculture”.
- After this modern and organic farming technique that has shown commendable advantages as compared to the agricultural techniques, he also promoted the use of biodegradable waste and green manure like crop residues for the soil instead of fertilizers and pesticides.
- He is also the one who has endorsed the idea of using crops to attract the nutrients from the soil in the deep roots so as to support the nature by the natural things and substitutes that are organic and chemical-free in nature.
- After this, the concept of the Biodynamic organic farming system was proposed by “Rudolf Steiner” to ecological enhance the soil quality that is interconnected to the fertility of the soil and also the plant and animal health.
- In 1940, a modern organic movement was initiated as opposed to the increased use of inorganic chemical and manmade fertilizers in farming that reduces the soil quality by its harmful and chemical by-products.
What is the difference between certified organic oils and essential oils?
As both the essential oils and the certified organic oils are natural substitutes; but we cannot say that they are entirely the same. They are both concentrated in nature and are extracted from the plants and herbs by the distillation and extraction process and are also known to show almost similar effects on both the body and mind, but there are still many differences between them.
That is why; here a table is given that clearly explains the difference between certified organic oils and essential oils:
|Certified organic oils||Essential oils|
|Organic oils have been extracted from such plants and herbs that are grown and cultivated with the organic principles.||Essential oils are extracted from the plants or their major parts that are normally grown, cultivated and harvested|
|The certified oils use to have certification from the top authorities in terms of their composition or constituents.||Essential oils are not provided any such kind of certification from any authority.|
|Certified organic oils are known to have higher therapeutic values||Essential oils are also known to have therapeutic values but lesser when compared to certified oils|
|These oils are known to be free from pesticides and fertilizers||These oils can be or cannot be free from the pesticides and fertilizers|
|Certified oils release less green house gas in comparison||The essential oils comparatively releases more green house gas|
|Certified oils do not have so much involvement of chemicals in the production||Essential oils need chemical compounds in order to increase their shelf life|
|Certified ones are considered to be more energy efficient than other natural products||Essential oils seem not to possess any such quality on larger extent|
What does it mean to certify organic oils?
As we are well aware of the fact that certified organic oils are checked and then given the certified certificate by the third party on the basis of many factors right from the step when the plants and herbs from which the oil has been extracted are grown and cultivated to the soil used for the whole process. And, based on all such processes that are involved in certifying the oils, there are some generalized for the categorization of these oils. But, now everyone is well aware of these terms and the certification process. That is why; here a table is given that has all the certificate categories that show the purity level of the oils perfectly.
So, check out the table as it will help you to understand the certified oils properly:
|Certifying Standards||Their Meaning|
|USDA Organic or Certified Organic Oils||These oils are the ones that are having a list of the composition on their bottle. These oils only contain ingredients that are 95% organic in nature and are produced and harvested accordingly. These oils do not have any prohibited substance like synthetic preservatives or pesticides or any kind of chemical fertilizers used in the production and extraction process. These oils are also free from GMOs. These oils will be having a USDA seal appeared on the bottle or packaging.|
|100% Organic Oils||These oils are made up of 100% organic ingredients This is the certificate that shows the particular oil is free from the GMO ingredients and is organically produced in every terms The packaging of these oils may or may not have the USDA seal.|
|Made with Organic||These oils are must to have at least 70% organic ingredients in their composition. The non-organic ingredients in them should not be any food item. The non-organic ingredients should not be any prohibited compound. These oils will not be having any USDA seal on their packaging.|
Why should anyone use certified organic oils?
There are several reasons why everyone is head over heels with certified organic essential oils. This can be due to the amazing properties of these oils or the composition; they are known to be highly beneficial for promoting overall health or maybe it is about the skin, body, hair, or health.
So, here are some of the reasons why everyone should anyone prefer using certified organic oils for taking good care of own self. Let us have a look at the points listed below:
- These certified organic oils are known to have positive effects on the brain that helps in getting rid of the mental health issues like stress & insomnia
- These oils are known to have commendable dermatological health benefits that are serving the humans from the past many years
- These oils are preferred worldwide for their amazing properties like antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic and other properties promoting many health benefits
- The main thing that is making these oils so amazing is their composition that is free from the non-chemical substitutes so that the users need to be worried about the risk of harmful pesticides
- These oils are also considered very beneficial for improving the blood circulation in the body
- The respiratory issues can also be solved with the use of these therapeutic oils either topically or in the form of aromatherapy sessions
- Another reason to use them over other natural substitutes is that they are considered safe for the environment
Properties of certified organic oils
The one and only thing that makes any natural substitute worth the use is, of course, its properties and composition. The parent plant from which the oil has been extracted plays an important role in determining its properties and characteristics. Here, a list of properties is given that can be found in most of the oils that are making it more useful and needful for the humans.
So, here it is:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antibacterial properties
- Antiviral properties
- Antiseptic properties
- Therapeutic properties
- Antioxidant properties
- Stimulating properties
- Germicidal properties
- Antimicrobial properties
Importance of certified organic oils
As per now, you must be having an idea about the benefits and importance of these oils. Apart from their amazing aroma that is loaded with the therapeutic properties; these oils are also known for their amazing composition that is free from the GMOs and harmful pesticides and fertilizers. That is why; here are some points listed that can state the importance of these organic substitutes perfectly. So, let us have a look at the list given below:
- Many big and small companies use these natural certified and organic oils for the production of many substitutes.
- The products that are obtained from these certified oils not only benefit for any individual but are also considered valuable for the entire communities as they have no chemicals and harmful pesticides and fertilizers.
- There is less risk of side-effects while using the certified organic oils as compared to the other natural substitutes as they are free from GMOs and hence, work best for almost everyone with any skin type.
Benefits of certified organic oils
For knowing any of the natural substitutes; it is very much important to know the benefits of the certified organic oils so that customers can have a clear idea about the capabilities of these certified organic oils. That is why; here are some of the most popular uses of these oils are listed below.
So, let us have a look at the list given below:
- The use of the organic oils includes many health benefits for skin, health, hair and overall well being as well.
- Organic oils are also known to have higher therapeutic properties and benefits both that are making them ideal for aromatherapy sessions and applications both affecting human life for the best.
- As these certified oils are free from the synthetic and harmful substitutes and that is why; they are considered so popular and beneficial for skin and health
- One of the major benefits these oils are offering the growth and production of several substitutes that promote environmental sustainability with their harmless composition.
- By using these oils mixed with the regular shampoo or hair oil, these oils are considered to be highly beneficial for promoting hair growth and their amazing texture as well
- Also, when these oils are blended with the carrier oils, they can reduce the symptoms of pimples and acne.
- These oils are known to have amazing therapeutic properties that make them the most amazing ingredient for the aromatherapy session to relax tensed nerves of the mind.
- For the patients of insomnia, diffusing these oils before sleeping will promote sound sleep
- The issues of stress, anxiety, and hypertension can also be reduced with the application of these oils
- By massaging these oils on the affected area of the body like muscles of joints can be helpful in getting rid of the pain
How to use certified organic oils
As these oils are concentrated in nature, that is why; it is very important to use these oils very carefully and with caution. Well, there are many ways to use these oils so as to get the best out of them and for your convenience; here some of the ways are listed so that you can use the certified oils carefully:
- Use a few drops of any certified organic oil in a diffuser to infuse the aroma in the place to calm the tensed nerves of the mind.
- You can also add a few drops of any certified oil in your regular oil so as to energize yourself every morning.
- You can also rub any of these oils on your palm and can inhale the aroma to reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Drop 2 to 5 drops of the oils in a pot of hot water and cover your head with a towel to take the steam as it is sure to go treatment for the open pores
- The aroma of these certified organic oils can also be used to fight the symptoms of headaches and migraine
- These oils are also useful in the treatment of certain respiratory problems like clogged nose, cough, cold, etc.
- By adding a few drops of any oil in the bathing water can soothe the body pain perfectly
- By using a dose of at least 5 to 10 drops of the certified oils mixed with salt can turn out to be a great scrub for your body
- For the topical application of the skin, just blend the oil with any carrier oil and get rid of many problems perfectly.
- You can also blend any of these oils with the regular shampoo or hair oil to promote the hair growth
- The certified carrier oils are also considered very useful for getting rid of certain pains like joint pain and muscle pain.
- The menstrual cramps can also be reduced with the application of these oils
- For the massage purpose, it is very much needed to blend these oils with the carrier oil to enhance the properties of these oils
Topmost certified organic oils
After knowing all these amazing things about the certified organic oils, the next thing is to know about the topmost certified oils is which one will turn out to be very beneficial for the skin, hair, body, and health promoting overall health. As there are so many oils available but deciding which one is the best is indeed one of the most daunting jobs to do and that is why; here a list of the top picked certified oils is listed with their scientific names and method of extraction as well so that the end-users can make the perfect use out of these oils.
So, let us have a look at the list:
|Certified Organic Oil||Scientific Name||Method of Extraction|
|Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel||Aloe barbadensis (miller)||Cold Press|
|Anise Oil (Aniseed Oil) Organic Oil||Pimpinella anisum||Steam distillation|
|Bitter Orange Organic Oil||Citrus Aurantium||Cold Pressed|
|Black Pepper Organic Oil||Piper Nigrum||Steam Distillation|
|Caraway Certified Organic Oil||Carum Carvi||Steam Distillation|
|Cardamom Certified Organic Oil||Elettaria Cardamonum||Steam Distillation|
|Certified Organic Chamomile German Essential Oil||Matricaria Recutita||Steam Distillation|
|Certified Organic Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil||Cinnamomum zeylanicum||Steam Distillation|
|Clove bud Certified Organic Oil||Syzygium Aromaticum||Steam Distillation|
|Coffee Beans Certified Organic Oil||Coffea||Cold Press|
|Evening Primrose oil||Evening Primrose oil||Cold pressed|
|Tea Tree Certified Organic Essential Oil||Melaleuca alternifolia||Steam Distillation|
|Virgin coconut oil||Cocosnucifera||Cold Pressed|
|Wintergreen Certified Organic Oil||Gaultheria Procumbens||Steam Distillation|
|Ylang Ylang Certified Organic Essential Oil||Cananga odorata||Steam Distillation|
Precautions to be taken while using certified organic oils
As certified organic oils are concentrated liquids, if they are used cautiously, they can result in severe problems related to health, skin, hair, and many more. That is why; it is always recommended to use every natural substitute with precaution and very carefully.
Here, some precautions are listed that should be kept in mind while using any of the certified oil in any form. Check them out here:
- As certified oils are known to have the aroma and many other characteristics that are not suitable to be used by lactating or pregnant women, that is why; it is always recommended to consult your doctor before using any of the certified oil whether in aromatherapy or for the topical application.
- Certified organic oils are the concentrated liquids, and hence, it also advised not to use them without dilution. Always use a carrier oil to dilute these oils so that their properties can be enhanced and the risk of side-effects can be reduced. The carrier oils or the base oils that can be used for the purpose of dilution are olive oil, coconut oil, or jojoba oil. And, you can buy pure carrier and base oils easily from here i.e. Aromaazinternational.com.
- For those who have undergone any kind of surgery are advised not to use these oils. If they want to, then they should use only after consulting with their doctors.
- In the range of certified oils, oils containing citrus extracts are also available and such oils are photosensitive in nature. That is why; it is recommended not to go out in the sun when you are wearing any such oil on the skin.
- The patients of epilepsy are advised not to use any of these oils as they can cause severe risk to health side-effects for the body and mind both.
- It is not recommended to use these oils on children as they can cause many health-related and mental problems.
- All these naturally extracted oils are meant for the external uses only apart from their therapeutic aroma to cure mental issues
- Always perform a patch test before using any of these natural certified oils so that you can be sure about the properties and the compositions of these oils that whether they suit your skin type or not.
Myths about certified organic oils
While using certified organic oils, there are many myths that are confusing consumers. So, here are some of the most popular myths listed with their realities so that you can clear all your doubts related to them.
So, without any further ado, let us begin:
Myth: It’s too expensive to get certified organic oils
Reality: There is only a minute difference between the cost of the essential oils and the certified organic oils. And also, there are several organic oil manufacturers from where the customers or the farmers can easily get the best and inexpensive oils.
Myth: Organic essential oils are superior to the non-organic essential oils because the extraction method is different and more complex for the certified ones.
Reality: Extraction methods differ depending on the type of plant part is used for the extraction and also on the type of oil that is meant to be extracted. These methods have no major role to play in their function.
Myth: Certified organic oils never get spoiled.
Reality: As these oils are organic in nature, they might last for a relatively long time as compared to the other oils or natural substitutes. But, this does not mean that they will never degrade. They will eventually disintegrate due to certain inevitable process of oxidation and reduction performed by nature itself.
The best place to buy natural certified organic oils in India
We at Aromaazinternational.com are one of the best India-based organizations that are indulged in the business of manufacturing, supplying, and exporting the natural substitutes like certified organic oils and that too at the world-class quality. Not only the certified organic oils, but we are also offering the customers with the best and good quality spice oils, Indian attars, floral absolute oils, carrier oils, and a lot more. We are also one of the best wholesalers and bulk sellers of the natural substitutes so that the customers can get the best natural oils for their skincare and haircare routine and also at inexpensive rates.
Apart from being the best essential oil manufacturer and supplier in India, we are indulged in the business of imports and exports all across several continents of the globe so that everyone who is into the natural products can get the best substitutes online very easily from here. With this, we are also offering the customers with 24*7 customer care service so that we can solve all the queries of our customers with time and can give them the best experience of ordering natural substitutes online.
So, what are you waiting for? Simply start your shopping for natural products and start pampering your skin with natural products.
- Absolute Oils, Their Applications, and Profiles of Popular Absolute Oils! - September 14, 2021
- Clean and Non-toxic Personalized Perfumes – The Latest Trend in Perfumeries! - September 4, 2021
- Revel in Zesty Lemony Essential Oils This Summer! - August 10, 2021